Become a Pawnee Sportsmen's Club Member
Pawnee Shooting Memberships are available, but not required, to use a majority of the services we provide. Non-members pay an hourly or per round fee for the services used. Members receive the benefits outlined below. Pawnee Sportsmens Center memberships run on a calendar year cycle (Jan-Dec). Full amount due when initial membership is purchased.
NEW Members: If initial dues are paid after March 1st, a credit, based on joining date, will be applied to next years’ dues.
RENEWAL Members: Annual dues are payable in the full amount due, regardless of payment date (Sorry, no pro-rated credits for failure to renew membership at the start of a new year).
“Family” is defined as an individual, his/her spouse, and children 18 & under living in same household as primary member. Membership prices subject to change at management’s discretion.
Membership Benefits & Prices
Pawnee MembershipCalendar year cycle (Jan-Dec)
- • Discounted rates on trap, skeet, and 5 stand rounds (registered & league targets excluded). Reminder: clays ranges are only available during public hours.
- • Use of the rifle, pistol, and cowboy ranges during public hours at no cost.
- • Four (4) guest passes for the rifle & pistol ranges ($60 value)
- • Use of the rifle and pistol ranges outside of public hours*
Pawnee | RMSSCalendar year cycle (Jan-Dec)
- • Discounted lane fees and gun rental fees
- • Reservation privileges
- • Two (2) guest passes ($40 value)
- • Visit www.rmss.com
Pawnee | Upland HuntingSeptember through March
- • Pawnee membership privileges during Wingsport’s hunting season. Season runs September through March.
- • Reduced game bird prices on Wingsport hunts per club rules & regulations.
- • Extended Family, Group, and Corporate memberships also available.
Pawnee Membership Forms
To become a Pawnee or Pawnee/RMSS combo member, simply print off and complete application below.
*To gain access to the rifle & pistol ranges outside of public hours you must also complete the Range Officer test in addition to the membership application. To do so, please review the Pawnee Rules & Guidelines, then print and complete the Range Officer Test.
Return application, range officer test (if applicable) and payment to the address on application or in person to the range. Your membership card will be mailed to you once application is processed.